Studio Policies & Procedures
- Payment is due at time of service - $15/walk-in, if space is available. Class packages are available: 10 class card - $125.00: expires 4 months from date of purchase, 20 class card - $200.00: expires 7 months from date of purchase. All class cards are non-refundable and non-transferable and expire on expiration date. Class cards can be used as a family pass which would include parents and children living in the same household. All names & ages are needed at the time of registration and will be put in a family account.
- Memberships: $55 - 12 month autopay which includes unlimited yoga, 10% off EWA and EWS services and products, two guests per month, and a one hour massage. $75 - 3 month autopay which includes unlimited yoga, 10% off workshops, and one guest per month.
- Try to come to class 10 minutes early to set up, use the bathroom, etc. We strive to start class on time.
- All clients must complete a registration form and liability release prior to joining any classes. Try to avoid eating 2 hours before class or keep it to a very light snack.
- Turn off cell phones prior to class.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring your own yoga mat and props if possible. We do have yoga mats available for use during class, as well as mats and additional equipment for sale.
- Please inform the instructor if you have any health concerns or if you're experiencing significant discomfort.
- If you are pregnant, please let the instructor know so he/she can be aware and possibly alter poses for the safety of you and your developing baby.
- Women: please inform your instructor or modify your poses if you are on your menstrual cycle. Inverted poses should be used with caution.
- East Wind Studios is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please make sure to check the surrounding area for any valuables prior to leaving class.
- Please help keep the area clean and dispose of waste in proper receptacles.
- Most classes are all level. Instructors will vary poses based on experience levels or give modifications.
- Please note: Intermediate classes are more advanced and we encourage a minimum of 10 classes before registering.
- Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. If you have any concerns regarding your yoga practice, facility, and/or instructors, please inform us. Your comments will be kept confidential unless requested otherwise.
COVID-19 Summary Action Plan
East Wind Acupuncture & Studios has developed and implemented a comprehensive COVID-19 action plan. This Summary Plan is intended for distribution to visitors, prospective visitors, or companies requesting information on East Wind’s COVID-19 response protocols. All guests are expected at a minimum to observe East Wind’s protocols for reducing the potential spread of COVID-19.
Self-Assessment: Employees are asked to perform a COVID self-assessment each day, prior to work, and instructed to act appropriately if they affirmatively answer any COVID risk questions.
Cleaning: A cleaning regimen has been implemented. Employee workstations and frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, phones, and computers are cleaned with disinfectant regularly.
Face Covering Requirements: Face coverings are required to be worn by all employees.
Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth. An improperly handled face covering can be a source of contamination. Always put the same side against your face. The face covering should fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face. It should allow for breathing without restriction. When handling the face covering, only touch the straps and be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. Practice good hand hygiene.
POST EXPOSURE CONTROLS
Employee Testing Positive for COVID-19: East Wind has developed response protocols if there is a positive diagnosis for COVID-19. Notification will be provided to all employees indicating that there was a positive diagnosis for COVID-19 and physical and administrative response measures will be initiated.